Snorkeling in Curaçao
Located in the Caribbean Sea, Curacao (often described as a tropical paradise) offer its visitors pure white sand beaches, turquoise waters, and an amazing marine life experience. You will be surprised by the variety of snorkeling beaches in Curaçao.
Want to go snorkeling on the best spots of Curacao? Join Bearded Butlers snorkeling adventure trip. According to tripadvisor is Curacao snorkeling simply great! The paradise like is island is calm and cluttered with corals and colorful fish. Top 5 Best Snorkeling Spots of Curaçao. Snorkeling in the waters surrounding the island of Curaçao you will have a perfect opportunity to swim with multitudes of colorful and tropical fish and marine life. Remain submerged as you glide along the coral reef with its colorful inhabitants. All in all, a delightful way to spend your day in Curaçao! Experience Curaçao underwater wonderland with Bearded Butlers Snorkeling Adventure tour! We will take you to one of the top 5 Best Snorkeling Spots of Curaçao.
Can anyone go on a Curacao snorkel adventure tour
Before entering the water, our friendly and professional tour guide will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Curacao offers a variety of good snorkeling beaches. Once you enter the beautiful waters of Curaçao, you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found no place else on earth. Most of the snorkeling beaches offers great snorkeling, with mostly sandy seabed interspersed with coral patches.
Why choose Bearded Butlers Curacao snorkeling adventure
- One of the best things to do in the caribbean sea
- Be engulfed by local aquatic life, kelp & schooling fish
- Our mission is to make sure you have a unique experience that will not leave you disappointed!
- We offer personalized tours to a maximum of 4 people with personal attention from our private guide, which will educate you about the marine life on Curaçao.
- No Experience Necessary
- Safety is the number one priority when it comes to touring with us. The experience is very important, but always second to safety.
- Certified PADI Divemaster as tour guide with extended knowledge on guiding, briefing and supervising for safer operation.
- Great swimming areas, to explore coral reefs and the diversity of life it holds
- We are a family business with much love for our work ,our passion, drive and love for Curaçao.
- Possibility to choose your own snorkeling spot on the island.
- Amazing photos to remember this unique experience, check our instagram @curacao_seabob_adventures
- Large number of positive reviews on tripadvisor
What to expect snorkeling in curacao from the beach
“Playa Piskado,” in the local Papiamentu language means “Fishermen Beach,” and it offers amazing green and hawksbill sea turtles spotting. Join us for a snorkeling tour as we start teaching the snorkel basics to beginners, before heading into the natural habitat of the turtles, were you can dive right in and get up close and personal with these rare endangered animals. Observing sea turtles in their natural habitat is a magical experience and of course I will provide you with some amazing pictures for instagram.
Playa Santa Cruz (Blue Room)
The blueroom is a cave that’s almost entirely submerged, found on the west coast of the island. Inside the cave there’s a beautiful blue effect caused by sunlight and the water. You can choose to hike for a nice snorkeling experience at the blue room or for our second option witch is combining your snorkel experience with a paddle board adventure. For this last option you will have to be a experienced supboarder. Both tours start at playa Santa Cruz and will take us around 15 to 25 min to get to the blueroom. On our way to the blue we will pass by playa santu pretu. Santu pretu means black sand in the local language Papiamentu. Just a little bit further from this beach lays a wreck. If you choose the paddle board combined with snorkeling tour you can stop and take a look at this wreck, best known for its excellent snorkelling.
Lying underwater in a shallow bay, the Tugboat shipwreck is one of Curaçao’s top 5 snorkeling wonders. The reason is because of the tugboat wreck and the amount and diversity of fish species swimming in and around it. Snorkeling in Curacao starts from the beach to the shipwreck and also further in between the tugboat and directors bay. In between the tugboat and directors bay there’s some beautiful coral formations in the shallows. You will also be able to witness the famous diving wall that makes this area so popular for scuba divers.
What equipment should you bring for snorkeling from the beach
Yourself! A valid government issued photo identification, towel, bathing suit. Snorkel gear are provided, as are photos (for an additional fee $15).